Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- what information Ibiza Delivers may collect about you;
- how Ibiza Delivers will use information we collect about you;
- whether Ibiza Delivers will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
What information will Ibiza Delivers collect about me?
We may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number. Different web-pages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Ibiza Delivers to provide you with the services you select.
We do not hold card details in our system. Users are sent to Santander Bank and the card details are not shared with Ibiza Delivers.
How will Ibiza Delivers use the information they collect about me? Ibiza Delivers will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- For providing services to you in the way of sending goods to your address.
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered by Ibiza Delivers e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
When will Ibiza Delivers contact me?
Ibiza Delivers may contact you:
- in relation to the order you have placed on the website to ensure that Ibiza Delivers can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence.
Will Ibiza Delivers share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
Customer Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|