Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions
1) There is a minimum order value of €60. A standard account management fee of €25 is applied to each order to non - residents. Same day account management fee is €35. There is a €20 account management fee for residents.
2) All next day orders are paid for online using a card. Payment for same day orders can be made using cash or card on delivery. Payment must be received in full before any goods are handed over to the client.
3) For health & safety reasons we do not leave food unattended so if you are out please ensure someone is there to receive your order at the agreed time. Failure to meet us for any delivery will require a new time to be booked at an additional delivery charge.
4) Once an order has been placed and payment taken, it is only possible to cancel the order if the cancellation is made at least 3 days before the delivery date. We apologise for not being able to be more flexible with this.
5) If a product which is ordered is out of stock, Ibiza Delivers will replace the product with a similiar product.
6) Prices are correct at the time of publication. Ibiza Delivers reserves the right to alter prices without notice and goods will be charged at the price ruling at the date of dispatch.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
1. Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information Ibiza Delivers may collect about you;
- how Ibiza Delivers will use information we collect about you;
- whether Ibiza Delivers will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will Ibiza Delivers collect about me?
We may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number. Different web-pages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Ibiza Delivers to provide you with the services you select.
3. How will Ibiza Delivers use the information they collect about me?
Ibiza Delivers will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- For providing services to you in the way of sending goods to your address.
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered by Ibiza Delivers e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where Ibiza Delivers proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
4. When will Ibiza Delivers contact me?
Ibiza Delivers may contact you:
- in relation to the order you have placed on the website to ensure that Ibiza Delivers can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Ibiza Delivers won’t contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
6. Will Ibiza Delivers share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
Orders & Returns
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
Once an order has been confirmed online and payment taken, it is only possible to csncel the order up until 72 hrs before delivery. Prices are correct at time of publication however Ibiza Delivers reserves the right to alter prices without notice and goods will be charged at the price ruling at the date of dispatch. If one product is out of stock, Ibiza Delivers will replace the product with a similiar product.
All missing or damaged goods should be reported to Ibiza Delivers within 12hrs of delivery. We will provide a replacement good within 24 hrs.
A request for a refund needs to be made within 24 hrs after delivery. All refunds will be processed within 7 days of the request being made from a customer.
All risks in relations to products supplied by Ibiza Delivers shall pass to the customer immediately upon delivery. Any breakages or damages should be notified on delivery to the carrier or within 12 hrs on the same day by email or phone.
Please email members@ibizadelivers or call the office on +34 971 100 757 and we will deal with your claim.